Friday, June 3, 2011

Sallie's 4th Birthday

Sallie, my little 4 yr. old! She is such a fun, imaginative, spunky, funny, entertaining, sweet little girl! Yes, that about sums it up! I love this child more than I can even express! She keeps me on my toes and is always making me laugh with something funny she said. Hannah or Charlie couldn't have picked a better sister and I am proud to call this little girl mine!
 She wanted to have her party at Leapin' Lizards this year...it was a blast for all!




 This little guy couldn't of had more fun either...he loved watching the big kids


 Love this shot of my three!


 Daddy with the birthday girl!
 Papa with his favorite little man!




 Sallie playing with her cousin Emory!
 sweet baby Boland!
 My Allie boo!


Grace and Mady stopped for me to snap a quick pic!


Emory and Sallie again!



 
Charlie and Boland, cousins, only 4 months apart!



  



  Cake time!

 I don't know why, but she wanted another Ariel cake this year! She's the birthday girl and can do what she wants! :)





                                         Perry and Wynne


 The little ones were waiting patiently...they didn't get much! :(
 A group shot!



         Sallie couldn't wait to get home to open her presents!
 Polly Pockets!! One of her newest favorite toys!


 Hannah made her a birthday card and was giving it to her...
 Then she made Hannah read it to her! It was priceless and so sweet!

 She got a new doll from us...if there is one thing she doesn't need it's a doll, but she loves them! Her name is Katelyn and she is a figure skater! ;)

Happy Birthday to my little Sallie! These past 4 years have been amazing and you are such a precious part of our family! We love you so much and can't wait to have many more birthdays to celebrate with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment