Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hanging out in Charlie’s room

The kids love to play in Charlie’s room for whatever reason so I took the opportunity to snap some fun pictures of them playing. Charlie was being quite a little ham, posing for me…he knows I can’t resist that sweet face! The girls were loving on him (or smothering him in the third picture), but they can’t resist either.

2011_12_071

2011_12_072

Pretty girl

2011-12-07

He always looks like he is doing something to get in trouble…oh wait, he is! This time it’s pulling all the hooded towels off the back of his door.

2011-12-071

IMG_5292

2011-12-072

I love this goofy girl! She always wants to make a silly face while I take her picture…here it is! Smile

2011-11-302

2011_12_07

It’s these sweet little moments that I know I’ll miss once they are older…just being silly and playing. I can’t even begin to imagine how much I’ll miss these days that will pass so quickly and hoping that I can document as many as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, I absolutely LOVE these pictures! I think these are the cutest ones of Baby Charlie of all the pictures we have ever taken. I have done the cutest layout for these that you sent me. I made it say, "Orange you so sweet?" I am blowing up some of these for my classroom. I am so glad you posted these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! They all capture the inner essence of the precious children. And yes,yes,yes, treasure these moments for they are far too fleeting.

    ReplyDelete