Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Charlie starts crawling!!

And he’s off!!! He was doing an army crawl for a while and before bed one night, he took off!! There’s no stopping him now especially since he started pulling up and cruising! I can no longer trust that if I leave the room with him sitting and playing that he will still be there. We have had to put the gate up at the stairs and started baby proofing EVERYTHING! This busy mama is now even busier, but I can’t say that I don’t love when I walk in a room and he crawls as fast as he can to me with the biggest smile!
IMG_3591
IMG_3592IMG_3593
For some reason, he loves chewing on his inhaler tube thingy so we put that in front of him for some motivation! SmileIMG_3594IMG_3596
IMG_3597
He’s a happy boy, but he sure needs a hair cut! He gets one soon so stay tuned!
IMG_3598
Soon he will be walking and turning one! How can that be??? I need to learn how to freeze my children in time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment