Sunday, May 1, 2011

I love matchy matchy!!!

I absolutely love when I find something for all three that matches and is not girly for Charlie. I won’t be able to do this for long (and I only have one other matching outfit) but while I can, I think it is precious. Charlie (the daddy) :) on the other hand, likes to give me a hard time about it and says he has on a dress too, when it is a bubble! Smile I think he thinks he needs to always be in shorts and t-shirt. There will definitely be a time for just that, but for now he is a baby!!
IMG_3330
                 These were taken one Sunday morning before church!      
IMG_3331
 And they were so willing to take a picture and loved the fact that they all had on matching outfits!!
IMG_3333

IMG_3335

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE matching outfits and would dress my three in them everyday if I could! I still make Watson wear 'dresses' (jon jons) and I don't care what anyone else thinks!! :) They'll be in jerseys and shorts before we know it, Yikes!, so I say take advantage of dressing them now! You got some great pictures- framers for sure!

    ReplyDelete