Sunday, September 18, 2011

One Fall Sunday

Oh, how I love Fall and everything it brings with it. We can actually take the kids outside to play and not sweat to death doing it. Just playing in our backyard is so much fun to them especially when Charlie and I are both out there. We played chase, slide, hide and go seek and follow Charlie around so to make sure he doesn’t put any more mushrooms in his mouth! Smile It was fun!!

 

2011-09-18

Getting a picture of all three isn’t so easy with this very movable little boy! Nonetheless, it is still so sweet!2011-09-181

This girl thinks she is a gymnast. Actually, she loves her gymnastics and is always flipping, bending, and doing cartwheels!

2011-09-182

My poser Sallie-loves the camera and is quite photogenic in my opinion. She spent most of her time being my perfect little babysitter that she is!

2011-09-183

I can’t get enough of this contagious smile. I think he just enjoys being outside so much!

2011-09-186

This beautiful rose recently bloomed so I snapped a picture then Hannah wanted a silly picture! 2011-09-185

No comments:

Post a Comment