Sunday, September 4, 2011

Painting in the bath tub

I stole this idea and thought the girls would love it and they LOVED it! Don’t know why I couldn’t have been this creative and thought of it, but glad someone did. I took shaving cream and mixed it with food coloring. I think I used food gel, but same concept. They each got their own “paint” in muffin tins and it worked perfectly. I think their bath lasted over and hour!

IMG_4898IMG_4899

IMG_4901

One thing if you decide to try this: I would skip the blue or just make it very light as it sent me in a tizzy after I scrubbed for an hour getting this color out. All of the other colors washed out very easily.

IMG_4903

IMG_4904

They were nice and wrinkly when I made them get out of the tub, but they are excited to do it again! It made bath time more fun and exciting!

IMG_4905

IMG_4906

No comments:

Post a Comment