Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 2011

These pictures were taken outside of my grandparents house one day when we were killing time! The girls were easy patients, the boy…not so much! If I could get him to stop or stand still for 1 second, I was doing good.

2011-10-23

This is what you get when you attempt to take a sibling picture…

They actually make me laugh-

The first one, only Hannah is looking, but everyone still sitting and not hurt.

The second one, Charlie starts to lose a shoe and Sallie tries to fix it.

And the third one, Charlie has quite apparently, done something to hurt Hannah.

Oh well, I tried! Smile

2011-10-231

He’s busy, but oh so cute! Even if he moves too much for me to get a great picture, I still love every one I take of him!

2011-10-232

My sweet, beautiful girls! They so love each other and are blessed to have each other!

2011-10-233

A favorite of mine!

2011-10-234

No comments:

Post a Comment