Thursday, April 7, 2011

Playdate with cousins

During Spring break my cousin Amy and I planned a play date for the kids. Hannah and Sallie love their cousin Emory and her sweet little brothers just as much!
They played for hours and I don't think they had one fight! They got along great!!




We had to bribe a little to get such cute pictures! :)
 

Silly faces



aww, they are so sweet!
  


Hannah and Sallie don't miss any chance at loving on Charlie, but

I can't say I blame them! ;)


 How could you not love that sweet face?! Boland was eating up the attention from all three girls!

That smile is so precious!
       
Amy nor I can't say we don't have built in entertainment!




Watson was alseep once we pulled the camera out so he didn't make it in any of the pictures, but he had a fun time too! We loved our play date and can't wait to do another one!






No comments:

Post a Comment