Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Charlie's Birthday


My hubby turned 32 on Tuesday so we had a fun day planned for him! We cooked him breakfast and of course sang him happy birthday. Hannah was sad because we didn't have any balloons for him, but when she realized that it didn't matter to him, she was fine! The kids and I had gone to Michaels to get some crafty things that they could make for him and I let them choose. Hannah chose to paint a mini birdhouse (because he loves to watch the birds come to our birdhouse in our backyard) and Sallie chose to paint a coffee mug for him. Both turned out cute and he loved them. Little Charlie was asleep the whole time so we picked him out a new pair of bedroom slippers from him! :) (Not from Michaels though :) )

Hannah painting her birdhouse
 
The finished product

Sallie painting the paper that goes around the coffee mug

I didn't get a picture of the final product because by the time she finished I was feeding Charlie and then I forgot. I'll have to get one and add it.


Sweet aunt Brenda came that afternoon and watched the kids while Charlie and I went to do some fun things. We went to the shooting range (one of Charlie's favorites), then headed to a couple stores then to dinner. Nothing too fancy, but it was fun just to have some time to ourselves. It was a great day! Happy Birthday Charlie!!!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment