Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Charlie Jr.-13 months young!

The expressions that he makes are cuter and funnier everyday and the picture on the right is my favorite one! He often makes that face when he wants something and also whines which means he wants whatever I have. It’s funny sometimes, but can get annoying after the 800th time. He is so fun-loving and has a cute sense of humor already. If you make a face back at him, he laughs so hard!

He continues to keep me on my toes watching his every move because he is usually trying to get into something he isn’t supposed to. I feel like I am constantly telling him “no no” and he often says, “na na” back to me. (and smiles) He doesn’t really get it yet. Smile 

He is still on the bottle and I am trying to tell myself to ween him off, but it’s harder with him. I will soon though. I have given him a sippy cup once or twice and does fine with it. He eats A LOT!! Pretty much any and everything and he doesn’t seem to be picky at all, at least not now. A couple of weeks ago, I made him start wearing shoes. He didn’t seem to love them and it was pretty hard to stuff his fat feet (that he curls) in his shoes. He is getting better now though! He is still a great sleeper and has slept as late as 8:30, but usually around 7.

For his birthday, he got several trucks and boy toys and has really enjoyed playing with them, as have the girls. He knows the truck say’s “Vroom” and also can tell you what the cow, doggy, kitty cat and snake says. My favorite is the snake!! So adorable!!

Pictures

He loves to play with his lincoln logs and this picture captures his excitement when he sees them!

2011-08-30

He mostly enjoys dumping them out and then throwing them. That’s normal right?

Collages2

He is definitely “all boy” climbing everything in sight. His little legs are so scratched up from climbing the steps outside, but it doesn’t bother him a bit. If you walk past the door, he starts whining because he just loves being outside more than anything.

2011-08-302

He still puts everything in his mouth, loves to dash for the toilet to stick his hand in and open and shut drawers and cabinets… so we finally got around to making our life a little easier. Charlie put the locks on the cabinets and everyone understands that when they leave the bathroom, the lid must be down!!! All in all, life is so busy and non-stop with this little boy, but he is worth it a thousand times over! As everyone says, I couldn’t imagine my life without him. He makes his two big sisters happier than I would have ever thought. I pictured that wearing off some with him, but they still want to wake up in the morning and run in his room to see/play with him. They are my go-to babysitters and have saved him from putting small things in his mouth or climbing up the stairs more times than I can count.

2011-08-303

How could you not just love this little face so much! I know, I am biased! We love you sweet boy and can’t believe you are already over a year!

2011-08-304

No comments:

Post a Comment