Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hannah at Art Camp

This summer we decided to let Hannah do an art camp. She had her birthday party at Tag-it art and absolutely loved it. She knew she wanted to do a camp there plus she is so artsy and loves anything to do with crafting so it was right up her alley. The theme for the week was “The Beach” so each day they created a piece of art using different mediums. On Friday, they had an art show with each artist’s work hung on the wall with a description beside it. I hope you enjoy looking at what my little artist created. Now I just have to find a way to display it all!!

Art Camp4

 

Art Camp

The Koi fish…This is one of my favorites!

Art Camp1

Art Camp2

Art Camp3

 

Art Camp5

After looking at all the art, I took a quick picture of Ava (Hannah’s best friend), Hannah and Sallie.  We are most definitely doing this camp again next year for both girls! Art Camp6

No comments:

Post a Comment