Monday, November 28, 2011

Picking out our Christmas tree

We headed to pick out our Christmas tree with the kiddos. We knew this year would be a little different with the little man. We usually put our tree in the den, but since Charlie is into everything and because we didn’t want broken ornaments, we put it in the foyer. We had a gate from the den to the foyer so lucky for us, he couldn’t get to it. He thought all of the round ornaments were “balls.”

The girls assisted Charlie in picking out the tree while I followed behind Charlie who was wandering everywhere.

2011-11-26

Sweet Hannah watches after her brother for a few minutes. I love her arm on his shoulder!

2011-11-262

I think they found the one! We tied it to the top and headed home to decorate it!

2011-11-261

2011-11-263

Here is our tree all decorated and then a view from the top of the stairs. I am going to really miss this house. This was our last Christmas here and I’m definitely a little nostalgic about moving out of this home. We are so excited about our new home, but we’ll surely miss this one that is full of memories!

I phone pictures Aug 2011-Jan 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment