Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We headed to Camden to eat Thanksgiving dinner at my grandparents house, but before that we stopped by my Dad and Jayne’s house to visit with them. The kids are always so excited to see them and it shows in these pictures. They love their “PaPa,” but I can’t blame them, he’s the best!

November 119

Charlie enjoyed himself. He found a ball to throw, and explored everything his little hands could reach!

November 1110

What an awesome picture! I love this. I love the colors that Jayne has on (so festive and fall), I love my dad’s smile and how his hand is around Charlie’s whole chest, and the sweet innocent look on Charlie’s face. I must frame this one!

November 1112

November 1111

Time for a family picture attempt. We took several that were just ok, and then….

November 1113

We got a great one!! Everyone looking and smiling-must be a miracle! I loved it so I made it the picture for our Christmas card! We loved our quick visit with my dad and Jayne so we headed to my grandparents to have lunch there. Unfortunately, I didn’t get any pictures.

November 1114

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment