Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sallie’s Thanksgiving Program

Trinity had their Thanksgiving program that they always have. All the classes sing a handful of songs, and then we have a wonderful Thanksgiving feast! This year, I didn’t have to bring Charlie along so I could actually watch uninterrupted and give lots of attention to my little pilgrim. Big Charlie was out of town so he couldn’t come, but he got to see a video and lots of pictures! She was happy walking out once she spotted me and it made me melt.

November 11

She looks a little scared here, but I don’t think she was.

November 111November 112

Sallie and Lucy…they are too cute together!

November 113Of course, she poses for me and shows me those adorable dimples…LOVE!

November 114This is Sallie’s friend Jes’ or should I say boyfriend? At least that’s what she calls him. They always sit beside each other and love to play together. She is always talking about Jes’ and his little brother Hoffman. She says, “mommy, Hoffman is the cutest little boy and I just love him.” This girl is such a little mommy.

November 115

This is the infamous “Mrs. Jill!” Sallie loves her so much and can’t get enough of her. On the second day of Thanksgiving break, she said that she missed her and was ready to go back to school! She is such an excellent, loving teacher that I am thankful for! Smile

November 116

I enjoyed this sweet time with Sallie at her Thanksgiving program!

November 117

No comments:

Post a Comment